sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

"The Best or the Worst night?"

The 6th March of the present year. It carried out the first of the two concerts from the last visit to Mexico of Coldplay, one of the most recognized british bands.
I arrived at the Mexico city, convinced that it would be the one of my better nights.
All began when my aunt-cousin went for me to direct us to the Foro Sol; everything seemed to go good, the small problem was that my aunt-cousin Sora had to leave her car in the parking of the facilities of the Palacio de los Deportes, while Ana, another cousin was waiting for me with her mother in the Foro Sol, and Ihad her ticket.
Due to this fact, it appeared a big confusion between everybody that went together, besides Sora, her friends and my parents who would gather my aunt.
therefore my dad went ahead to find to Ana and my aunt, but he didn't find them and he had to return. Then Sora and I decided go to the Foro Sol to look for them, to take my aunt with my parents and return to enter to the concert. the problem was that from the Palacio to the Foro the access or commanded to you directly inside of the second, so we couldn't go by Ana because we had access already and the security didn't return.
I notified to my parents and as my aunt didn't want to move of where they were, my parents had to go to look for them, but they didn't obtain it, after they found to Ana and my aunt, my dad and Ana tried to located to me but this was impossible, and I couln't find them.
later they had to go away and to their return they were lost ending in horrible courses. I hardly and could know that what happened because the net of the cellulars was very saturated.
Thanks all the previous things, I missed of considerable part of the preceding performance to Coldplay. And Sora didn't find her friends.

>>The concert started on top form and that was what it painted a smile to me in my face, was a great, a wonderful and exciting concert, the songs, the atmosphere, the voice of Martin, the music, relaxing me.
Only it was necessary to be with them in the scene.

In the end, I neither bought so many souvenirs, nor I saw my parents, nor I could sleep so good.
And to finish my dad made me guilty for what happened in 80%.
the best or the worst night? I don't know, I only know that things after all happen for a reason & I don't regret for nothing seeing them and chanted their songs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario