sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

my new friends

My new friends are Meli, Argelia, Diana and Dulce.
They are so fun. I love to spend time with them.
We call us "cookies". We have many things in common
but in other many things we are so different. I think this
differences make us closer. When I came to the college
I never imagined that I'd find friends like them, they are
so special for me and I hope that we will be together until the end.
We spent all day laughing, we have great confidence and affection.
now, I'm going to write something about each one:
argelia: I met her since the first day, she's very fun and sarcastic, she makes a lot of jokes about everything.
meli: she's so fun too, she's like a little girl also is tender, sensible and dramatic.
dulce: I like to talk and spend time with her. she's so sweet but sometimes she gets angry easily.
diana: she's so sweet and funny too, she seems like a little girl but she is very mature.

we are so different but in some things we are similar.

I know when I need them, they always will be there for me.



by: Ana Cecilia Serrano Bautista



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario