lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

A NEW FRIENDSHIP!

In this article I would like to tell my experience in the university. I must confess that at first it was all very difficult because my friend away from the High School is complicated and very sad. When entering college I never met a friend as much fun as I have now, They are Angeles ("Angy") and Yesenia ("Yes") found them a valuable friendship, are girls that I can trust and with whom I spend very well. They are very happy, fun, but also sensitive and very good feelings. I identify with them because I found them to people who really know how to listen and give good advice when is necessary. Is that although we have not lived a long time, small experiences with them makes a difference to find a good friendship. The way the university is still very long, and that we still have a lot to live together.

BY: ANA KAREN RUIZ MEJÍA*


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario