sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

my favorite thing in the world

My favorite thing in the world is the music, I really enjoy listening to music because since I was ittle I used to listen the radio, I think thats why I like all kinds of music. one of my favorite bands is metallica, I start to hear it when I was like three years old because all my cousins are fans of this great band even my uncles like it. 
Other band I really like is porter cause their sound consists of a mixture of electronic and acoustic drums, rock guitars, sound loops and Mussgo's distinctive soprano voice (mussgo is the nickname of the vocalist), the mix of that sounds is why I really enjoy to listen them. 


I really enjoy this semester we do a lot of funny things we meet new people like MR. Lee that teach us a lot of new things we went to parties we have little fights, but thats the kind of things that make us be better persons, we learn a lot during this semester, and i hope that we can be together from now and to the end of the carrer. 
thank you partners and thank you teachers I enjoy this semester whit you. 


Viktor Hugo Quintero Islas 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario