domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

MY BEST FRIEND “BELL”


                                                                                                                                by: Yesenia Isabel Ortega Sánchez

The definition of friendship is: personal affection, pure and selfless, sharing with other person, it born and grows with the treatment.
The friendship is an engine in our lives; this is an impulse to follow and to go forward. She was my engine, my impulse and thanks her I could go out of my problems. She is Karen, my best friend.
Thanks baby! You knew day by day go winning my affection and confidence, we were, we are and we will be accomplices of monkey business. Together we did of our world something perfect, where we could be ourselves, without fear of being judged or criticized.
Despite the small problems together we learned support our friendship. Because when you felt fall I helped you raise and when I could no more your exact words were for that I did not fall.
Today I look my last, I am glad of all those experiences which we live together; I am amazed of strength and dedication. And I remember:
“Was a morning like all the others was when I met you in high school and without realizing he was in front of me which would be my best friend.”
Now we have taken different directions, she has friends and I have my friends but I then consider it the only.
Thanks for giving me your friendship, for being with me in bad times, for your time, your help and your support.

"Do not the change for anything or anyone"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario