lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

"My memories"


There is one thing that I would like you to know this is about the best experience the best place and the best friends I could have met in my life. If I talk about the CBT No. 2 “Lic. Carlos Pichardo”, Tecámac.

♥♥IT IS A SPECIAL PLACE♥♥

This is the place in which lived the best moments of my life. Here I fell in love for the first time in my life it was here where I laughed and cried as many times it is simply, the most beautiful memories I have preserved.

¡It is the best experience that could pass!

At first I felt out of place, I did not know if things would be well out, I believe that the destination is correct and I get to the most special children in my life, my best friends.

¡I JUST LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART!
by María de los Angeles Salinas Rojo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario